Tennessee is the hub of country music in the South, but this booming State – growing every day by hundreds of people – is much more than just Music Row or guitars on Broadway. Explore the burgeoning art community, shop at the eclectic indie boutiques, and eat your way through the rising food culture to anchor your trip in the real heart and soul of what locals call 'home'. Experience Tennessee today.
Tennessee Regional Medical Center has an immediate need for a Pediatric Radiology/Onocology Imager. Must be authorized to work in the United States. This is a Permanent job opportunity.
Shift: TBD (To be Discussed during interview)
Salary: $300,000 to $500,000 (based on experience)
For details of Job description, please see below:
License & Certification | Qualification Requirements:
note: bold skills and certification are required
- Must have an MD, DO or equivalent degree
- CAQ in Pediatric Radiology is desirable
- Board certified/eligible by the American Board of Radiology
- Fellowship trained in pediatric radiology
- Applicants must qualify for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee
- Provide diagnostic services interpreting body CT, MRI, ultrasound, DEXA, conventional radiographs, fluoroscopy.
- Prescribe examinations for body imaging procedures.
- Provide direction to Diagnostic Imaging technologists regarding body imaging procedures, when needed.
- Provide consultation services to clinical staff and faculty regarding indications for imaging procedures and interpretation of imaging procedures.
- Participate in and present imaging in weekly multidisciplinary conferences.
- Work with one or more Diagnostic Imaging faculty colleague in the reading room daily.
- Participate in night/weekend call work rotation to provide after-hours imaging services when remote, teleradiology services are not possible (such as for fluoroscopy).
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to perform/supervise and interpret diagnostic imaging procedures obtained on any age child and young adults.
For consideration, send resume directly to: Jaye.Skidmore@Soliant.com "Subject-line: TN-9056PED/ONO"