Full Time General Dentist - Atlanta, GA
There is an open full time General Dentist (DDS, DMS or DD) position in Atlanta, GA. The Full time General Dentist will lead clinical treatment and oversee dental staff in all areas of dental practice. Ideal General Dentist candidates will be licensed in the state of Georgia (GA) and familiar with creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for all patients. This boutique style dentistry location offers state of the art equipment and a team devoted to redefining dentistry into a comfortable wellness experience. Assistant and Lead General Dentist positions are available.
- The full time General Dentist will perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures and establish a plan for continued dental hygiene.
- The full time General Dentist will perform dental procedures such as extractions, filling cavities, correcting bite issues and overcrowding and performing or scheduling root canals or more specialized dental procedures.
- The Remote Supervising Physician will not need to be available for consultation during or after business hours.
- The full time General Dentist will lead office staff to provide high quality communication and care to patients
- Flexible Schedule – 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Every other Saturday is required
- 3-4 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- Unrestricted license in Georgia (GA)
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Board certification is preferred, but not required
- DDS, DMS or DD Degree is required from a university-based dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)
Industries: Healthcare, Dentistry
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Flexible Schedule
Compensation: Competitive pay packages, CEU reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Benefits, Sign on Bonus, Relocation Package
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this full time General Dentist position (DDS, DMS or DD) in Atlanta, GA, please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#GeneralDentist #AssociateDentist #LeadDentist #FullTime #FlexibleSchedule #Dentist #Dentistry #ATLDentist #AtlantaDentistJobs #AtlantaGA
Recent Physician Jobs
- Horn Lake, MS
- Greenville, MS
- Southaven, MS
- Overland Park, KS
- Hattiesburg, MS
- Shawnee, KS
- Columbia, GA
- Biloxi, MS
- Meridian, MS