Remote Chart Review Physician - Part Time - Savannah, MO
There is an open part time remote chart review physician position, either MD or DO, in Savannah, MO. The remote supervising physician (MD or DO) will provide part time digital oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting health assessments for the Medicare/Medicaid population in the home setting. During this assessment, non physician providers will perform a brief history and physical, attempt to identify any gaps in care and provide recommendations for changes to the patient's care plan or additional testing to the primary care physician. Non-physician providers are able to prescribe non-narcotic new or refill prescriptions from a limited formulary upon consultation with the patient's primary care physician if necessary. The Non-Physician provider will practice within a 75-mile radius of the remote supervising physician. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed and actively practicing in the state of Missouri (MO).
- The Remote Chart Review Physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 5-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis.
- The Remote Chart Review Physician will provide digital feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The Remote Chart Review Physician will not need to be available for consultation during or after business hours.
- The Remote Chart Review Physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in Missouri (MO) with at least one non-physician provider.
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in Missouri (MO)
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine, emergency or geriatrics
- Actively practicing in the state of Missouri (MO)
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Industries: Healthcare, Medicare, Physicians
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this Remote Chart Review Physician position (MD or DO) in Savannah, MO, please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #MD #DO #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #supervisingphysician #parttime #SavannahMOjobs #SavannahMOphysicians #SavannahaMO
Recent Physician Jobs
- Lexington, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Bowling Green, KY
- Owensboro, KY
- Brookfield, MO
- Bethany, MO
- Albany, MO
- Los Angeles, CA, CA
- Winona, MO