Remote Collaborative Physician Chart Review - Princeton, MO
There is an open remote collaborative physician position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Princeton, MO. The remote collaborative physician (MD or DO) will provide oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting Medicare/Medicaid assessments in various settings. Non-physician providers will assist in managing care plans and identifying gaps in care and completing required paperwork. Non-Physician providers are able to prescribe new or refill non-narcotic medications upon consultation with the patient’s primary care provider if needed. The non-physician provider will visit eligible members at least monthly to provide care and resources to members, improving healthcare in their current setting, and minimizing the use of emergency room or hospital visits when avoidable. The Non-Physician provider will practice within a 75-mile radius of the remote collaborative chart review physician. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of Missouri (MO).
- The remote collaborative chart review physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 0-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will provide digital feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in Missouri with at least one non-physician provider.
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will allow the non-physician provider to shadow them at physician discretion
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in MO
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification is required
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Industries: Healthcare, Physicians, Medicare, Medicaid, Chart Review
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this remote collaborative chart review physician position (MD or DO) in Princeton, MO please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call/text me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #MD #DO #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime #Medicare #Medicaid #oversight #supervisingphysician #PrincetonMOjobs #PrincetonMOphysicians #PrincetonMO
Recent Physician Jobs
- Lexington, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Bowling Green, KY
- Owensboro, KY
- Brookfield, MO
- Bethany, MO
- Albany, MO
- Los Angeles, CA, CA
- Winona, MO