Remote Collaborative Physician Chart Review - Tupelo, MS
There is an open remote collaborative physician position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Tupelo, MS. The remote collaborative physician (MD or DO) will provide oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting Medicare Advantage Assessments in a short term care setting. Non physician providers will assist in managing care plans and identifying gaps in care and do not prescribe new medications or create treatment plans. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of Mississippi (MS).
- The remote collaborative chart review physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 5-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will provide feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in Mississippi (MS) with at least one non-physician provider.
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in MS
- Physician must reside within 75 miles of Tupelo, MS
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine, or geriatrics
- Actively practicing in the state of Mississippi (MS) at least 20 hours per week or 80 hours per month
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Industries: Healthcare, Physicians, Medicare, Chart Review
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this remote collaborative chart review physician position (MD or DO) in Tupelo, MS please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #MD #DO #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime #familypractice #geriarics #TupeloMSjobs #TupeloMSphysicians #TupeloMS
Recent Physician Jobs
- South Bend, IN
- Manhattan, NY
- Queens, NY
- Cincinatti, OH
- Bloomington, IN
- Carmel, IN
- Tupelo, MS
- Grenada, MS
- Batesville, MS