Remote Supervising Physician - Part Time - Meridian, MS
There is an open remote supervising physician position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Meridian, MS. The remote supervising physician (MD or DO) will provide part time digital oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting in-home annual wellness assessments for a Medicare Advantage Health Plan. During this assessment, non physician providers will perform a brief history and physical, attempt to identify any gaps in care and provide recommendations for changes to the patient's care plan or additional testing to the primary care physician. Non-physician providers do not create treatment plans, order testing, provide acute care or prescribe medications. Ideal MD or DO remote supervising physician candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of Mississippi (MS).
- The remote supervising physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 0-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis.
- The remote supervising physician will provide digital feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The remote supervising physician will not need to be available for consultation during or after business hours.
- The remote supervising physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in Mississippi (MS) with at least one non-physician provider.
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in Mississippi (MS)
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine, emergency or geriatrics
- Must be actively practicing at least 20 hours per week in the state of Mississippi (MS)
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Industries: Healthcare, Medicare, Physicians
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home, Medicare, Chart Review
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this Remote Supervising Physician position (MD or DO) in Meridian, MS please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime #MD #DO #MSjobs #MeridianMS #MeridianMSphysicians
Recent Physician Jobs
- Lexington, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Bowling Green, KY
- Owensboro, KY
- Brookfield, MO
- Bethany, MO
- Albany, MO
- Los Angeles, CA, CA
- Winona, MO